Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen. Hello, I'm Anne Phung Nguyen. A Vietnamese American entrepreneur who lives with her incredible partner JP in Orange County California. Henry is a happy and go-lucky father. Most people are familiar with me from my Instagram @annephung, where I record my personal life: the highs, the lows and everything in between. In 1990, my family moved to America. When I was of 1 and 1/4, I joined my parents. My parents inspired me and helped me become successful. I had a plan for my life: college graduate land a corporate job get married buy an apartment and have children. The life I had planned for me did not turn out. The year 2013 brought me to the realization that it difficult to accept my job. Even though the compensation and position was good but I did not feel that the work was satisfying. Instead I felt that I was doing nothing but wasting time. When I began to navigate my way through a different direction in my career, I found that I was supposed to become an instructor. I loved exercise, I loved being social, and I love helping people. My small business was started in 2014 and I'll be celebrating my 7th year of business success this year, 2021. It is rare to find an Asian female in the business. In order to be an innovator in my industry and to provide quality coaching to enable others to achieve a happier and healthier life through creating a lifestyle tailored to suit their requirements and targets. In addition, I wish for people to feel empowered to pursue their goals and achieve anything they desire throughout their lives. When I began my professional profession, the loss of my mother was the biggest loss to me. After battling for eight years with the disease, she is now resting in Heaven. I will never forget her, and always keep her in my thoughts and in my heart. The universe has a way with giving us exactly what we need even when we're unable to grasp the lessons at this moment. My loss has impacted my life in many different ways. I believe my death provided me with an opportunity to begin an entirely new chapter. Her death occurred on Tet/Lunar New Year Day it was time for her to begin her next life and give me a second chance of living a happy, fulfilled and fulfilling life. At the age of 30 I feel a sense of being alive and in the moment. It's not as if I'm just a mere existence anymore. My life is shared with you so that I can talk about my experience and thoughts. It will allow you to feel secure knowing that you're not the only one. You're capable of achieving anything you want to. Therapy is necessary and normal. The health of a person is the most important asset. I hope that you enjoy your life to the fullest and to die with no regrets as death is the sole thing that is promised to the people in our lives.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bella Poarch

Christina Milian and Courteney Cox